Saturday, 18 May 2013

The rising sunset

Last post.

This is why even on pictures, my profile picture explains the most. I have a mask on~ melding with my true face and making everyone believe it. I'm not two faced. I'm two personalitied~ Surface and alone. I'm always dying to have fun, but i'm dying to care too~ two faced is too weak to describe me~ only...the gang and two other friends has seen it before... Time to know me, i know myself i'm not what i portray. Haish...i have to start stepping up on this rule, fight for me and with me, and watch me fight for you with my life.

Care for people. Be there when they're down, but they walk away when they're up. Always happens except to those few. They were those i vowed never to leave. And yes...i'm old-fashioned as hell. Loyalty, honour, brotherhood are important. But things happened. Now i wish i was that simple~ i already profile people in a 5 minute conversation~

I guess my core value is, being what people think i am. This separates the haters from friends, and did so in such a good manner. I miss having someone to pour all my feelings to...it's been awhile since i met someone i could trust my phone to. You were the last... I miss your sweet laughter. Somewhere somewhen. I do...i should have made you mine when things were perfect. I'm just a wimp to be scared of prejudice this time. I need a hero too~
I should be shrugging it off. This time i just cant. I'm watching someone who meant so much to me walk away~ and always this bad habit. My feelings only come when the person is leaving. I deserve it~
i just need any of the few people whom i can trust with me now. Not a bunch of cousins for me as an excuse to hide.
Without you...

I don't know. Tonight i just want silence. I have to sort out this outrageous mess. Tomorrow when i wake up again, i guess i'll be happy again? But tonight, i'll sort and shelve all this mess. Tonight all my reserved feelings come out.





No comments:

Post a Comment