Sunday, 19 October 2014

I miss u

'Somewhere, somehow, i was waiting for your text over coffee this morning and by the time i realized, it was already night, my coffee cold and my dinner waiting but it never mattered because thinking of you was all that mattered. How you looked so bubbly talking about whatever made you happy.

Coffee turns to booze and cigarettes, only hoping to block out the one time that honesty had cost me.

And that this time, being firm with myself and for once doing something to change my life would cost me so much.

I dont know how ever i am going to find someone like you again. I don't know how ever i am going to feel love again.'

I dont know how one week of pds and production props can cost me almost everyone i know. They all changed and its scary how quickly they do, the people i never thought would be fake to be the most two-faced ever and the people i never thought would leave, to be giving me the coldest looks. I dont know what is happening..

No comments:

Post a Comment