So i'm up at 1 in the morning. With all this mess haunting me again...
So... I read a friend's blog. I don't know but...i felt a little angry. That i know i said i would always be there, but sometimes, i really can't. When i have too much to juggle, i'll place priority.
I listened to the old song ' my heart will go on' and it reminded me of not one, but the loss of 2. My mood so badly ruined for the night. It's been awhile since i let this type of feelings out , not of selfpity but reflective. To be whatever i'm needed to be. But now i realise that i have limits. Hey ,i'm just a mortal.
You just have no idea how much i want to hold you when you're cold, comfort you when you're down, make you laugh when you're angry, stay with you when you're lonely, be your shoulder when you cry, be your pillar when you're a mess. But most of all, love you for who you are. I hate to deny my instincts. Well...sucks to be me yeah?
I guess i am silly. To believe in this crazy little thing called love when i've been hurt by it so much. I don't know...just a gut feeling to find someone. And this feeling...i've never had it go wrong. What more, my dreams have never been wrong and you were in that dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment