Maybe if you're feeling down, perhaps going through a rough patch in life. Maybe a separation, maybe a friend left you or maybe you're feeling down about yourself. I think i might be a little different and try something different here.
Dear reader, i want you to take your mind off whatever is bothering you and stop in your tracks. I mean really stop what you are doing. Take a walk outside on the street, go ride a bike, go try something new. But look around especially at the children, the working and the old. You might see that some problems affect a group and another to another. 5 years later what's troubling you now might not be there anymore so be strong because no trouble can last forever. I like to see trouble not as an obstacle or difficulty but as a chance really, to look into myself and see where i am strong, where i can be stronger and where i can grow, and i'd like to see you try it too. The world doesnt end because of a stumble or a bad mistake you made. The world doesn't end because people look down on you. The world only ends at the end of time, or if you ever give up on yourself
I think you might've heard of the story of the elephants and the ropes that bind it? I think it's the same in many people nowadays. People are much stronger than they can ever imagine but due to the past, the media, their peers they might belittle themselves, that when it is time to face the problem the first thing they say is 'I can't do this' or 'I've tried my hardest. I'm giving up' or things along that line. I think it's okay to fall, it's really okay to cry but one thing i always force myself to follow, that you may cry for a long time, but you must stand again, and again stronger you must be. Just because society looks down on someone who cries doesn't mean you must follow society.
And where trouble exist, the choice of letting the troubles define or refine you also lives. It is true and very important that one day, when your child asks you about those years, will your first image be of dark times or glorious days? Will it be that you bear and run away every time or have a new story to share for every encounter? And now i bear this for the reader to answer for himself, who is the happier man , the one who has braved storms and lived or the man who lived by the shore and merely existed?
You may question that i don't undertand. True, there will be situations i have never felt before. But i think i've got a little experience under my belt and those who know me well enough knows i rarely turn someone who needs away. People say i'm an easy target to be taken advantaged of. I say i dont think along the lines of the common man anymore. I think by now i should be considered a dreamer or a madman. Or simply really impractical.
Sigh sudden inspiration. I think i prefer to watch her from far.. I don't wanna stir anything. I'm heading into poly and it's hard for me to maintain friends already so if i confess and things go out of hand i might lose her as a friend and be badly affected for poly. So... I rather just know that she's doing well. It kind of makes me happy too.
Recently this anon(or a group) has been asking me about A. It's weird that she became a topic of debate on my ask.fm. Anyway i can post this because only a certain group knows who she is so... Yeah. Should i feel intimidated or humoured?



No comments:
Post a Comment