Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Tired~

It would be selfish of me to put in all my feelings when i'm so unstable myself right?

Feel what i do just a minute, go through the hell behind it. I know, emotions. I'm emotional, way too sometimes. I keep all the old memories of past flames so i don't make the same bloody mistakes that cost me the scars today. And that phone cover is exactly the same as hers. That's why...

I turn back to these old flames because they all teach me something in common. Treasure the person before they are gone. The other smaller storylines are, not taking the person for granted, don't play with their feelings and don't mess with how they think. I'm interested in psychology. I learnt exactly how to play with people~

My body is detiorating fast. I lost 4 kg in a month and am still losing fast. My mind is turning on itself, and my faith has shaken and crumbled. But here i am, not wanting people to take the burden of me.
Everytime i like someone i go through charts of compatibility(yes it really happens). That's why i can change so quickly, through hard logic. I'm not truly a player, just someone who thinks more. But then...with every person adds on to my past a little heavier. I'm smiling yes but this feeling in my chest, like a little nibbling always there, reminding me every minute. Put aside for everyone else and...now i want someone to pour it iut to. Then again, i've been saying that for a year already. 12 years was my limit

My mind is struggling and now the turmoil of emotions for someone is present too. I just wanna sleep and wake up refreshed. That's all... I'm seriously tired. The predicted date is coming closer. I'm getting more scared day by day. I'm getting weaker minute, by minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment