Thursday, 28 November 2013

Ahh

When i saw your name in my notification i can only rememer suddenly wanting to break down. Just run to you and just hug
you. I still feel like a child around you. Your name shot me hard and almost made me lose my ground all over again. I have so much to ask you. I have so much to tell you. How were you? What happened? I just had to resist so hard... So excited all over again so confused so...turmoiled. Then it numbed down again. And then... I feel so scared and like what not.

See how and see now. I get worried for other people because i truly knew how it feels to be submerged in those emotions for a long time enough for it to develop such an abomination of a personality. And hell i don't want it to happen to anybody.. So that takes priority over everything else. I hate it when i am concerned and worried about somebody and they tell me ' oh i'll be fine'. I really hate that statement.

Today was weird. I feel too...empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment