Pretty much spent the whole of today recuperating and alone. My knee is pretty much unbendable and my left hand unclenchable. Slammed into the wall at the rink when this idiot suddenly lashed out his arm and to avoid hitting another kid. Ah...at pretty much full speed too. Can't walk properly. Not to mention the blisters that come.. Thank God i'm me. I recover super fast :P
Was thinking about...finding a girlfriend. OKAY. I thought the day away what would happen if i had one. All...nightmarish thoughts. I guess i'm truly afraid to fall again. I try to convince myself that i don't need one. I just need someone to rely on. Wouldn't that be friends with benefits? What on earth. Then i think if a certain someone was to really become my girlfriend. Too unrealistic. Such a stupid wreck of me...
There are a few people i find really attractive but only one has all my expectations. I still care about her hard but... I try not.
The pains of tomorrow too much to bear,
The burdens of yesterday too big to share.
I just wanna sleep it all away~
No comments:
Post a Comment