Wasn't such a fantastic day today. Got a little emotional being affected by Elle. She's right, which girl would wait a whole year for her guy in NS? That instant made me wonder. If i can ever get a girlfriend would she wait? Somehow i rather she not. I mean i'm not near a prime choice. Wait for what? I'd rather she found someone who knows how to keep her happy and make sure she is alright than...make her wait and fret over me. Seeing so many couples with the guy in NS usually end in separation i start to question. Is this loyalty even there when you promised forever? Maybe that's why i never ever dared to promise forever until i'm that sure of the person. Up till now. Only one person i've said forever for..
It's been about a year. I finally found my feelings buried so deep into superficialities. They are still going so strong, like the first embers of a fireplace ready to rekindle at the first chance. I still feel that urge to run up to her and fall into her arms to feel safe all over again like a child. I'm pretty sick of feelings alone and being with people who can't make me feel the least secure. I'm a human am i not? I need that missed sense of security too.
Felt so uneasy today. I don't know why. Maybe it was seeing Elle down that affected me or... Remembering who needs to be with the branch. It is and it will be shorthanded if Aaron leaves. I don't know how to remedy this. A peak hour for LOW crowd is kind of stressing me. I can't know for sure if i can handle peak hours tomorrow. Plus i'm falling sick. Plus my half prepared dance performance on sunday. Who wouldn't be annoyed...
I miss you. I never thought i'd say this eer again. I can never ever lie about that 3 words because its reserved only for the closest to me. Yeah...i really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment