'If you get there before i do, don't give up on me...'
So... Yesterday's playlist is moody. All the love songs are on replay and no i'm not talking about the happy ones anytime soon. Songs like Just Once and Vincent and and and Sometimes When We Touch. Mind you those are all oldies. Just fitting for a tiring day. It's been so long since i had to wake at 7? Rush out to buy breakfast( rare again) and take a half an hour bus ride to my favourite school( ever rarer cos it made me go low on card value damn :P) and I swear training with a shoulder injury feels like the worse thing ever. I still haven't got my jeup hook and M-hook proper and i still gotta perfect my drills. I have a week left and hopefully by next monday my drills can improve again. The nights of planning all went to waste.. But hopefully their plan turns out fine. Not that i would mind the plan failing but it's their first competition in PDS and i hope for them to at least get a good position. Then i had to remember that heyyyyy..... Peirce. I'm devoting so much time into PDS and i don't even know why. Guess i'm really that passionate heh :P i'm still skeptical about my schooI because all the days of the week will be training days and should they overstrain themselves before the prelims, that is no news to bear. feel really worried too... The other team's first time will be facing off with schools like Springfield, Yishun Town and Bukit Panjang. The pinnacles of the PDS teams. I wonder...
Man i'm kind of scared that they may freak out. That they may slip because of the crowd pressure. That... They may even blank out. I think i might need to play the bad guy...? I can't even bear to raise my voice to a girl what more a team.
Why am i so worried anyways. I still have work. I have school starting real soon. And i have one more problem nibbling at me sigh... Its kinda all fun and games until you see the magnitude of the future tasks stacking on your back.
And here is where i get a little weird. I start think about the carefully planned social and cultural structures around the world and then i think back to( okay more like imagine) the stone ages. Humans had problems but they were willing to solve it with their head(literally maybe) and there were no laws and everyone were free.
Then someone made the fire. Someone made a container. Someone counted. Someone spoke. Someone agreed to get a lot of people into towns. And that someone had to think of something that could control the people in order to keep peace and his town prospering. Then i start thinking about well... The society now. We have so many problems but why not go back to how it was all solved? No restrictions of society. No fear of judgement. It's little wonder eh. Raise your voice in public and you're a ruffian. A little splay of violence and you're a vulgar gangster. People now choose to hide behind screens and fight. Now people use wealth, power and influence do their dirty stuff. But really whoever the hell you are. Everyone is born a human and dies a human and no life is worth lesser than another. Quite appaling how no one believes in that statement anymore.
Let's take a simple sentence of proof that this restriction of society is prevalent.
How well you do in your studies determines your worth in society. Psychologically and literally.
Too many people are trained to work and not to think especially in Singapore. I don't remember seeing Primary school kids carrying bags bigger than themselves anywhere else in the world.
All that talk and i still can't get myself out of one thing. I still can't stop worrying about someone damnn. She improved so much and so quickly it scares me a little. I don't want her to injure herself like how i did in the past. Sure it makes you imprve fast but... Not over such a long period.
And hey. I'm still a teenager no matter how old my head screams i am. Infatuations are bound to come. I don't want to rant to anyone cos it'll br so weird so i'll do it here. I still find her so cute *~* and her voice. Damn. The way her hair curls. Sweet. Okay now i sound like a stalker GAHAHA. It always started when i hear her being bullied. Maybe i like to be the knight in shining armor :P
No comments:
Post a Comment