"So can i ask Mr Thompson what actually happened in the house?" The police hauls in a huge man accused of mass murdering who sits before them, laughing to himself.
"So how would you know how it feels, to have a good life. A good family. A steady household and stable bonds. And lose them all in an instant? Maybe i should try it to you too. I'm not mad. I'm not mad. I'm not crazy... I'm normal. I can remember the past see? I still can tell you what happened. Believe me i'm not mad...
I think my papa done something. Something bad. The local mafia were always banging on our door. Loud. So loud. They would scream and shout in all the funny tongues. My father would always hide behind the bed shivering. Bad. He say he owed them money. Much money. I didn't understand. But they would always stop on Sundays. Papa would go out with mommy somewhere and i would be left alone in the house. I like being alone. I get to think and laugh and no one would shout at me. My younger brother would play hide and seek up and down two stories of the house and it was so fun. Then monday come. The screaming starts again. I go to school and the kids laugh me. I am so big and ugly. I don't like the kids. I want to kill them but the pretty teacher says it is bad and i don't want to be a bad boy. So i laugh with them but i am still sad. Hehe. I like this girl. She is pretty. I like pretty girls.'
"This guy is fucking ridiculous. What the hell is going on in his head?!?" Inspector watches through the CCTV that watches his room. "Why the fuck is he telling us his story?!"
'2 years. So fast pass. I go big school. So many people in big school. People are still laughing at me i don't know why. I am still sad. I go home and always feel so empty like this monster ate my heart. One Sunday i wake up. The whole house is empty. But it's too empty. I slowly walk out of my room. Drip...drip... I hear. I slowly walk to the kitchen. I see blood all over the walls. I run up to the living room to hide. I see man kicking papa's body and taking off mummy's clothes and throwing her around. I get so angry i run back into kitchen and take a chopper. I stab him many times. I keep stabbing him until my skin is all red. my ceiling is red. The walls are all red. People in blue shirt charge into the house with small gun shouting. I am scared and i run faster. I stab and stab until their blue shirt turn red. I kick and i swing and i break their heads and i'm having a bad headache i'm screaming and i'm crying i don't understand. I don't remember...'
-By now the man is crying and sniggering to himself-
'Suddenly i wake up in funny jacket. I cannot move. I can hear my papa calling me to join him. I should go join him'
The man shoots his head up and his eyes roll back. He emits a blood-curdling scream as blood spews from his mouth onto the CCTV camera blocking out the view.
People rush into the room to stop him. By now almost everyone in the observatory room is crying from shock or vomiting in disgust.
"Sir the man has bitten his tongue and he is losing blood too fa-"
-ARGHHH-
"Papa tell my to bring friends along. I should bring some people along"
By the time the inspector got to the room, his best men were all killed by bite wounds to their neck. All by a man in a straight jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment