On the way home i have some time so just gonna make this short. Today is kind of wonderful. It's the emotional quiet i loved so much and it progressed at a favourable pace the whole day. Today at work i saw this 2 ladies in particular. To me, they looked stunning and i mean, literally. When i brough them to their tables i had trouble speaking to them._. one looked like the typical pretty girl. But above typical kind of pretty and the other...what is this. It's the first time i seen anyone wear an oversized shirt and those huge nerdy specs and look SO cute like may i know your name can i ask you out omg they were just *~* then on my way home. I sat beside this girl. Someone kill me the way she dressed was... Revealing but not showing too much. Perfect. And she looked just OH her eyes and her hair is like AHHHH i didn't even dare move._. okay i sound really stupid. But yeah. I think they look really really good.
Then, i think my predictions were right today. It was busy for dinner time and wow, i feel good doing tonight. A little bumpy here and there but i didn't screw up big time. The night progressed into full house and died down into a merry air. And so many nice customers tonight. I can never forget that caucasian lady, she wished me merry christmas. And here i was thinking all customers were just 'like that'. She reminded me of a special place in hospitality that i wanted to be part of since young, the british mannerisms or the japanese formalities. It always impressed me... The way they did stuff and all. So i guess i do have interest in hospitality. Lets see where i am led to... But whatever. I will always want to have my dream job of holding frontiers with people. Entertainment, luxury, service. I still think those are my fortes~
Preparing for a longggg day tomorrow. Thurs is my off day i shall plan something to do... Then i might go to bugis Ma Maison to have lunch. I don't know just maybe~
I don't know this paragraph hit me so hard. It came from my dream.
How am i supposed to feel when the person who shot me down was the one that taught me to fly?
Have you ever loved someone so much, that you would give everything. No literally everything... Then realise you meant absolutely nothing to them? And that you would protect them from all pain but in truth you were the main source of the pain? Ash falling like snow, because in that fear you burn everything else! And that you wanted them to stop feeling all this pain but it pains you to leave them? And the worse, you were the only one needing us?
I woke up from here crying, curled up in a ball filled with fear. Because i told myself, my next was going to be my last. My first ever nightmare scared me really hardyhe words that were recited. I can't bear to think of what i'd seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment