Saturday, 21 June 2014

6 days of hell


So well this post is for the whole... Last sunday to today. Went out with 5UP for a movie that was super in 3D called How to Train Your Dragon 2!!! Then we went for a little dance sesh and pool and dinner at Astons!! Yummy :p i remember going home with quite the grave resolve. It was going to be among the most hellish weeks in my life, and i was not disappointed one bit.

Day 1
PDS camp day one. Getting ready and seeing the cadets. It is really weird to see all sec 1's and 2's attending and here is the toughest part. They are all absolutely new to pds and well for me.. i am absolutely new to teaching the younger cadets sighs. So yeah. Started with light pt and stretching and all and it was really fun because by the time it was three, i remember why i loved pds so much. You can exert all your anger onto the rifle with the music and when the edge of the rifle flows in full circles, it could be some of the most satisfying things in the world. Fancy style PDS is considered to be a sport of high danger and by doing tosses and all and if you are not careful you could die. And yes i practice that. I always end up with cracked fingers and bruised knees and once, a damaged right arm. To the new cadets we look like gods haha nahh. Taught the first 12 drills and went home.

Day 2
As usual, MORNING PT MUHAHAH by this time the cadets are pretty much aching all over but the instructors well... The morning pts are more like warmups. By today we managed to finish most of the 19 drills and by today i noticed the rgs,  cgs and some from cbss and especially kristabel. She wasnt doing well and she couldnt remember the drills..
The instructors went back to fancy style and i reopened an old injury ._. Sighzxc

Day 3
Test day. Morning pt yet again and we let them go for lunch, revision of the past 3 days and i kept on playing with their minds muhahah. Kept on preparing all of them for the worst and after the test, out of 15,9 passed the first test. But i told them that they were those that failed so badly they werent even fit to take the retest and while the other 6 retested. 2 more passed... Oh og i remembee this. I took brian's paper and tore it infront of him. Well it was a spare so... Yeah. Some of the cadets nearly cried but i swear. Its so... I mean theres that fuzzy feeling in my heart when i see their face changes when they find out that they'd passed. And they passed out. And right after i stepped out i realised something. I finally, finally forgot about her and in the three day, i finally felt happy and like me without her. But whats the plot twist? FB camp tomorrow...

Day 4
I am struggling to keep awake as we gather in Block E. Grouped up. Siasuay la... Went to ice breakers. Couldnt really remember what happened because i was really that tired. Then the dance sharing... I kept losing control of my body. Too burnt out by pds and i swear all i wanted to do was to rest. Dinner, shower and i got to know a really sweet girl named Iris. Dann cute haha she made the pinky promise with me after she read a tweet that i will tell her what made me sad. Ah... Nothing much for first day. All i remember is a mess of emotions and tiredness and i was really just off the whole damn day till evening during dinner. Yeah..

Day 5
MORNING PTTTTTT okay here i remember clearly i hyperventilated and my right tricep was hurting so bad because of bboy. Pretty fucked up injury there and all of my old injuries opened again. It was a pretty darned painful morning for me. Dance sesh of locking, waacking, hip hop and house took a huge chunk out of me because i drain quickly under choreo sighh. Doesnt change the fact im already so fucking tired because i kept waking up every hour the night before. Horror movie before the nightwalk. Well the movie was more gory so i couldnt really take it but overall, not too bad. Then the night walk...3 sightings. Not traumatised in any way but just found them so close to me a little unnerving. The night walk was scarier because of jt and zaki. My god... Their grip is godly. JT GRIP IS SO HARD ON MY ARMS AND ZAKI YOU GAY FAG HAHAHA ohwell its for fun.

Day 6
Camp was finally ending. I can finally rest but not before a self choreo showcase. I drained especially quickly today and i learnt something about myself. FB isnt really a place for me. I cant take choreo and i prefer to dance alone or with close friends. There are so many more personal reasons but mainly.. i didnt feel happy in this camp. Looks like i might quit anyway. Or to be more precise, i dont feel happy dancing in fb.. and yeah. I dont like to bond with others.ah...

I am fucking sick of... Always being there for someone and worrying for them and watching them from far and making sure they are alright. I've been the nice guy for too long and its going nowhere. I dont want to feel that kind of emptiness waiting for someone. The whole damn camp... Any free time was spent thinking what went wrong and where i could be better. I swear my mind never stops. I want go give up right now and not have like, 4-5 people run through my head.

I'm not in love with a person. It's more like a dead memory right now... Slowly but surely. I think after this i wont try anymore. Why would i dare to anyway?

PICS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment