And another week's passed, another day gone in that kind of stupid confusion. I have a huge,huge load of my back knowing she is safe. Odd that i haven't talked to her for so long and yet she still can affect me this much. And yeah nothing makes me happier than knowing that my sis is happy. Woo
But still.
Things i cant quite put my finger on. I swear the flat was empty but there were two...'things' inside the flat. One was just a black mass and the other was a floating red cloud. And the other thing was they were so obvious the moment i stepped out of the lift. Gah... I swear tonight will not be a good night.
And today i get all kinds of bullshit. I dare say this, this person who simply disregarded me and betrayed me. Maybe not the same way as the others. But this, i dare say i stood up for you and i felt for you and what happens? You start talking shit behind my back. How very nice of you. It's weird how... You know how much i dislike people doing that and normally, all respect for you will be gone and yeah. I don't know how i'm going to talk to you ever again or how i'm ever going to look you in the eye the same way again. Disgracing what i did for you. Tsk. I hate people like that
And here comes the hardest part of getting over shit. After the initial shock, there comes the grief and anger and sadness. Then the point where you start convincing yourself otherwise. The feelings start to numb. Here comes the. hardest part, the feeliings are no longer numbed and full effect of everything just comes down on me. I dont feel like collapsing or crumbling anymore. I guess i got so pissed off with myself that i just walked away from that. I just really, really feel like shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment