Saturday, 5 July 2014

I've been meeting

I've been meeting people of late, the kind that makes your heart skip a beat when you see them.

I've been meeting people of late, the kind that makes your heart flutter when their eyes light up.

I've been meeting people of late, the kind that makes you dream of a future with them.

I've been meeting people of late, the kind that makes you wish you'd met them earlier.

I've been meeting people of late, the kind that makes you want to love them for all they are when they cry.

I've been meeting people of late... The kind that i want nothing more than to see them happy. Even if i'd just met them.

It's such a peculiar feeling. To stand by to watch and do nothing while a friend hurts. That frustrates me. That builds inside me and i express it in among the more dangerous ways. I turn to yiruma to keep a certain edge away from the light of the world. I feel like.. a god damn time bomb.

I hate this side of me that always, i say i dont care. But look at me. What, i still defend fiercely. I still feel hurt. What is this bullshit.. and i want to defend. Instinct to me whenever i see someone so close sad. I want to be her pillar. I want to be his support but then again.. who am i to do so?

So now my feelings are well torn among... 4 people? This sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment