Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Ending soon


"War was a thing close to my heart since I was born in, grew up and lived in it. Tell me about the horrors you've seen"


Eventful day. At least it is finally coming to the end of the depressive cycle. Back in the climb back up, I hope tonight will be the last of the nights where I have to rely so much on writing out my feelings just to keep me from spilling over the edge. It seems that the states or normalities are starting to be long that depressive periods. What might actually happen is that... I might actually be strong enough to defeat this irritating thing alone, once and for all.

I seem to be an extremely complex individual with as many as 8 different possible first impressions that I have left on people. Some people see me as a long lost gentleman, some see me as absolutely childish, some see me as a leader and some see me as the follower. But people don't really think much deeper do they. Just one more layer down, you might be able to see what these 4 have in common.

 I think i'll end today's post early since my need is already gone, with a little quote I have.

Never give to others what sustains you, never show to others what restrains you and never allow another to unchain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment